Do you want to do your giving while you are living, so you know where it is going? Or are you more inclined to leave bequest upon your parting? Creating a giving plan will help you be more intentional about saying yes to causes and concerns important to you and relieve you to say no to others.
– What motivates you to give?
– What is your philanthropic intent?
– What tools fit best for your strategies?
– Are there things holding you back from giving more that you would like to address?
– Do you have family involvement and good communication around your decisions?
– Have you looked at tax implications of your charitable inclinations?
Our Advisory Services Guide outlines how we can work with you on this type of planning.