For many of you, providing an advanced education for your children is an important family goal. Paying for it is growing increasingly complex. The sooner you start, the more options you will have. A few things to consider are:
– What will be our financial contribution to our children’s advanced education?
– How are we communicating our financial commitment to our children?
– How to title assets to maximize financial aid options.
– Understanding tax implications around each alternative.
– Pros and cons of different investment strategies.
A variety of approaches can be used and it is important to understand your options and what will best fit for your family situation. Our Advisory Services Guide outlines how we can work with you on this analysis.