If you love your children equally, you will treat them uniquely. A wisely planned estate passes on your values, not just your assets. Some things to consider are:
– How will survivors be cared for?
– How will assets be transferred?
– What tools should we use to minimize probate?
– How should we prepare to meet with an attorney?
– Who will make medical decisions when I cannot?
– Do we have a letter of instruction in place?
– Are all of my important documents in a safe, accessible location?
– Would an ethical will, or Nothing Left Unsaid letter be appropriate?
– Should we have a family meeting to discuss these important issue?
Our Advisory Services Guide outlines how we can work with you on this type of planning.